That's Saying Something

Only a man who carries a gun needs one - Harry Carey in Angel and the Badman



Tuesday, April 5, 2016

D is for Daredevil

Superheroes A to Z


D is for Daredevil




Full Name: Matt Murdock
First appearance: Daredevil #1 April 1964
Notable Team Affiliations: Defenders ,   SHIELD




Daredevil is a complicated hero.  Blinded in an accident as a youth Matt Murdock has honed the rest of his senses and fights for justice in a way he can not as a lawyer,  I have always liked the complexity of DD.


For more A to Z blogging click here.

Bonus peek of  Super Hero A to Z by Bob Mcleod (available at Amazon)






3 comments:

  1. I don't know this character at all. But then, in 1961, I was probably reading Classics Illustrated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing the movie with Ben Affleck; I enjoyed that :)

    betty
    http://viewsfrombenches.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice. In my blog today, I discuss the Golden Age and Modern Age Daredevils.

    http://silverfoxlair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Writing

Writing
Is a Skill