That's Saying Something

Only a man who carries a gun needs one - Harry Carey in Angel and the Badman



Saturday, April 9, 2016

H is for Hawkeye

H is for Hawkeye




Full Name: Clint Barton
First appearance: Tales of Suspense # 57
Joins Avengers in Avengers #16

Notable Team Affiliations: Avengers, Defenders  West Coast Avengers







If you were wondering why Green Arrow didn't grace these pages yesterday you can blame me, and I blame Hawkeye.  Hawkeye is one of my favorite superhero of all time,  second only to Captain America.  Hawkeye really does not have powers.  He is a master archer with a motor mouth.  



For more A to Z blogging click here.





2 comments:

  1. I've been a fan of Hawkeye's since his very first appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superheroes seems to be a popular theme this A-Z. Not being, historically, one for comic books or other sources for them, I know little about superheroes. I'm learning a lot here. For that, I thank you and others who are following this genre.

    Keith Channing A-Zing from http://keithkreates.com

    ReplyDelete

Writing

Writing
Is a Skill