That's Saying Something

Only a man who carries a gun needs one - Harry Carey in Angel and the Badman



Saturday, April 23, 2016

T is for Thing

T is for Thing




Thing
Benn Grimm 
First appearance: Fantastic Four #1  (November 1961)




Actual First appearance
Marvel Comic #1 October 1939


Team Affiliation Fantastic Four

I just knew that I had to include a member of the Fantastic Four in my A to Z super heroes.  There was no way that Human Torch was replacing hawkeye.  Reed Richards has the same power as Elongated Man, so it was between Sue Storm and Ben Grimm.  

Wait! I'm kidding.  There was no way that I was excluding The Thing from this list.  I love Ben Grimm.  I love the Thing and there is no catch phrase better than It's Clobberin' Time.





For more A to Z blogging click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing

Writing
Is a Skill